Lord Selkirk Elementary PAC has three options for you to request financial support. If you have questions, just ask! We are available by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAC provides all divisions $100 allowance a year for their classrooms. Non-enrolling teachers and non teaching staff can also apply. Job-share teachers are each eligible for a full $100.
- The allowance is provided in the form of a reimbursement of non-curricular purchases.
- As per conditions of our Gaming Grant – For more information go to page 5 of the Gaming Grant Guidlines.
How can I apply?
* Fill out a request form. Forms are available to you one of three ways:
- Download form here.
- Request a form from the PAC by email email@example.com and/or
- Pick a form in the Selkirk Mail Room.
- Submit your completed form and include receipts to the PAC via the white PAC mailbox outside the Library.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org – and put ‘Classroom Allowance‘ in the subject line to let the PAC know you have submitted a request
- Please note reimbursement can take up 21 business days to complete from date of request.
- Allowances are available throughout the year.
One Time Funding
PAC has a process to evaluate funding options for projects that don’t fit into the Class Allowance or Wish List categories for over $100. One Time Funding applications have supported:
- field- trip transportation
- technology for intermediate resource
- grade 1-7 math resources
- music room microphones
- artist workshop
- french class libraries
- team t-shirts and more!
How can I apply?
- Download the form here and fill it out. Submit to PAC (email@example.com).
- The Committee will keep you updated when your application has been received and processed.
- Applications accepted throughout the year
- Please note, it can take up to 6 weeks from the time of request to confirmation in order to accommodate bimonthly PAC General meetings.
This is what we have funded lately:
Staff identify and prioritize items of school-wide interest with the Principal and Vice-Principal. The wish list items are compiled once a year in a single document and presented to PAC for consideration at General Meeting. This spending is voted on by the General Membership. Contact our Principal and Vice-Principal for more information.