How do I send an Interace-Transfer to the Selkirk PAC ?
Login to online or mobile banking at your financial institution
• Choose Interac e-Transfer within the Transfer/Payment menu options
• Select a new recipient by entering the PAC email address: email@example.com
• Fill in the Interac e-Transfer information (dollar amount, account from which to withdraw the funds, a security question that only the recipient will know the answer to)
*** Do not send the answer to the security question in the notes/personal message field of the e‐Transfer!
Please decide on a security question/answer with your PAC Liaison, or send a text to your PAC Liaison, or send follow up email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the security question after you make the e-Transfer.
RE: the optional notes/personal message. Please record in the notes/personal message field what the funds are for (examples: Famous Foods Gift Certificates, Fresh To You, Direct Drive etc) Follow the instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer. If you haven’t signed up for online or mobile banking, contact your financial institution or visit their online banking website to sign up.
Additional Info about Interact e-Transfer Service
Interac e-Transfer service can streamline your user experience when conducting an Interac e-Transfer transaction from any device. You will also benefit from the following new features:
- direct access to your financial institution’s online banking web site, and
- quick links to FAQs and help content.
The Interac e-Transfer service has the capability of remembering your previous online banking preferences, resulting in a faster, more efficient experience when receiving an Interac e-Transfer transaction. As always, be cautious if you receive an Interac e-Transfer notification you were not expecting. If you receive a notification from someone you don’t know, or that you suspect is fraudulent, do not respond. Forward the email to email@example.com.