Support our students and school through your grocery shopping! Easy online organic & local groceries delivered to your home or workplace.
SPUD.ca donates 25% of the purchase of organic produce boxes (8 different boxes to choose from including: Seasonal Fruit, All Greens and Best of BC Produce) back to the Lord Selkirk PAC fundraising. Your produce box can be added as part of a weekly, biweekly, monthly or one-time grocery order.
To get started:
1. Create an account at SPUD.ca.
2. Choose and add an organic produce box to your cart (boxes are listed on the Home tab under SPUD Fundraising).
3. At checkout, enter the promo code FUNDRAISING and select Selkirk Elementary from the drop down menu.
4. Complete your order – it will be delivered to your home or office.
5. 25% is donated to our school!
STICK IT! Mabel’s Labels Fundraiser for Lord Selkirk PAC
Have you been thinking of buying labels so that some of those lost clothes/coats/lunch containers can find their way home? Mabel’s Labels is supporting Lord Selkirk PAC by donating 20% of all online orders of super durable and groovy labels, tags and safety gear. We’re still hooked up. Check out the site and quote Lord Selkirk PAC when you checkout. I’ve seen the Lost and Found – trust me you could use this 🙂
Famous Foods offers an ongoing fundraising initiative that brings financial support to our school. We receive 15% profit from every gift card sold. You can load as much as you want and spend as much or as little as you need!
To order cards:
- Online: Go to our online square store to make a payment – Lord Selkirk Elementary PAC .
We will then get back to you via email to coordinate a drop-off location.
- In person: Pick up and drop off an order form outside the School office. Our PAC checks the mailbox weekly.