Saleema Noon Body Science Parent Workshop
Please join us for an informative Parents Workshop via Zoom on May 1, 2023 at 6:30-8pm. In this session, Saleema or a member of her team will give an overview of student presentations and, using humor and straight talk in an open, interactive environment, will show parents how easy it is to convey healthy, meaningful messages about sex and growing up to young children. This session will not be recorded for privacy reasons.
In this workshop parents will learn:
- Why we need to talk to children about sexual health at a young age
- How to reduce risk of child sexual abuse
- What children should know at each stage of development, with specific examples of how to explain concepts and processes
- How to become their kids’ preferred source of sexual health information
- How to normalize open, honest sexual health conversations in their family
- How to effectively answer even the toughest questions kids ask
- What will be covered in Body Science workshops for students
- This workshop will be delivered via live Zoom!
View the Parent flyer here: http://selkirkelementary.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Parent-Flyer-2022-2023.docx-Google-Docs.pdf
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81740800826?pwd=TW9YT2dZYllwcmtVazZhWnB5NkNydz09