Hello Selkirk Families!
Lord Selkirk PAC is pleased to host two hot lunches in November. We’ve teamed up with two local vendors, Sushi Taku & Canella, to provide yummy lunches to our students. This is a fundraising program and we would like to thank all the participating families in advance.
If you haven’t registered with our hot lunch system, Munchalunch, please follow the instructions below. Otherwise, you can simply log into your account and choose Order Lunch! in the top menu bar.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go to: https://munchalunch.com/
- Click the “Register Here” button (as shown below). The system will guide you through.
- After adding your children, click the green Order Lunch! button to order.
- Next time, just click the “Login Here” button to access your account.
- Online ordering will be OPEN until noon, Oct 31 (for Sushi) & noon, Nov 14 (for Canella).
- Please pay attention to your child’s class field trip, lunch order may not be canceled after the order deadline.
- If you need assistance with ordering, have special dietary needs or do not have access to the internet, please contact Rose, Celie or Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For students who are absent on hot lunch day, parents can either choose to donate their hot lunch to other students in need OR email us directly before 10 am to arrange pick up for the student.
- By Email transfer to email@example.com and save us 3% on credit card processing fees. To do so, skip the payment and ignore the system warning on Munch a Lunch. Proceed with the e-transfer, including your child’s name and division in the comments. Your payment will then be applied to your online order.
- By credit card (Visa/Mastercard) by following the system payment instructions on Munch a Lunch.
We always need volunteers to help distribute food to the students on the day of the hot lunch. If you are available to help, please sign yourself up through the Volunteer tab in the system (If you are available for both hot lunches, please sign up for both dates). Be sure to sign up and get confirmation from us before coming to the hot lunch event. Thank you for your support in advance.