Lord Selkirk PAC is excited to organize two hot lunches featuring Subway and Sal y Limon for the first lunches of the year. This is a fundraising program and we would like to thank all the participating families. We hope that the students once more enjoy these events, and we look forward to your continued support during the school year.
Since it is the first time of the year, you will have to update your children’s grade and teacher/division. Everything is set up for you and will only take a second to update in Munchalunch. It is critical that you update your children’s records with their new division for the year so that we can deliver orders to the correct locations.
|Subway Menu Options:||Sal y Limon Menu Options:|
|1. Six inch Sandwiches include lettuces, pickles and cucumbers.Choice of white/9-grain/Flatbread/Gluten free Options: Ham, Turkey, Veggie, Cold cut trio|
2. Chocolate chip Cookie
Just before checkout, you’ll be asked to choose your bread option (toppings).
|1. Mini Burritos – A 10 inch flour tortilla, in red sauce, rice, beans, cabbage and sour cream (choice of protein and dairy free option) Protein Options (Beef, chicken, or veggie)|
2. Quesadilla 2x 4” Corn tortillas filled with melted cheese
3. Quesadilla – 2x 4” Corn tortillas filled with melted cheese and slow roasted chicken breast.
4. Chips & Guacamole – Corn tortillas + fresh guacamole
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go to: https://munchalunch.com/schools/lordselkirk
- Click the “Register Here” button (as shown below). The system will guide you through.
- After adding your children, click the green Order Lunch! button to order.
- Next time, just click the “Login Here” button to access your account.
- Online ordering will be OPEN until noon, Oct 3rd (for Subway) & noon, Oct 18th (for Sal y Limon).
- Please pay attention to your child’s class field trip, lunch order may not be canceled after the order deadline.
- If you need assistance with ordering, have special dietary needs or do not have access to the internet, please contact Rose or Celie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For students who are absent on hot lunch day, parents can either choose to donate their hot lunch to other students in need OR email us directly before 10 am to arrange pick up for the student that day.
- Email transfer to email@example.com and save us 3% on credit card processing fees. To pay by E-Transfer, simply place your order, then skip the payment and ignore the system warning. Go ahead to do the e-transfer transaction, please remember to include your child’s name and division in the email transfer comments.
- Credit cards (Visa/Mastercard) are also accepted by following the system payment instructions.
VOLUNTEER OPTION:We always need volunteers to help distribute food to the students on the day of the hot lunch. If you are available to help, please sign yourself up through the Volunteer tab in the system (If you are available for both hot lunches, please sign up for both dates). Be sure to sign up and get confirmation from us before coming to the hot lunch event. Thank you for your support in advance.