Direct Drive Campaign
This year, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are unable to host our biggest fundraiser, Selkirk Royale. It is our hope that this direct drive fundraising initiative will help us raise the $10 000 normally raised at the Selkirk Royale.
Your financial contributions have supported numerous initiatives including extra-curricular learning experiences such as camps and clubs as well as legacy items including Apple TV/iPad learning systems, outdoor learning spaces equipment and new volleyball lines for the gym.
This year, your money will be going to the following PAC sponsored school programs, which include:
- Expanding the gardening program
- Saleena Noon body science workshops for students and parents.
- Physical education equipment
- Outdoor learning needs and technology upgrades
How do I make a donation?
Online credit card payment through School Cash Online
– once you login select your amount and ensure “Lord Selkirk PAC” is the recipient. You will automatically be issued a tax receipt.
Cheque and Paper Form - Cheque made out to Lord Selkirk Elementary submitted with the Direct Drive form below. For more detailed information and the paper form for donation, please see our Direct Drive Letter
Thank you for your support.
This is Lord Selkirk's PAC (Parent Advisory Council) website, if you are looking for the school's official site, please follow the following link: http://go.vsb.bc.ca/schools/selkirk
. If you have feedback about the site, please contact Sue